Sunday, January 27, 2008

Cell Phone



The next thing I'm into now is a CELL PHONE. I know I won't be getting one for a long time. But last night at the Spud Hockey game my mom and I were having a talk about me getting a cell phone. I said that this year I am turning 13, which means I 'm going to be a teenager. I know, wow. Anyway since I'm going to be a teenager, I said I thought that I should get a cell phone. Oh well, that's just my opinion. Hopefully I'm right! By the way, I want the one on the left. It's my dad's phone. I guess I just like it.

6 comments:

G'ma S said...

Well this comment will get me in trouble, but I too think you are responsible enough now to have a cell phone. But, as you know, I've tried several times to give you one...with no luck. So, I have to abide by your mom's rules just like you do dear.... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you though, cuz I'd love to talk to you on the phone more often!

Katelyn said...

Thanks for your support Grammy. Maybe you can convince her. Cause it's not working for me!

JAEE! said...

MY DAD HAS THAT PHONE TOO! Yeah its sweet isn't it?
And I agree, you should get a cell phone :D

gmab said...

Yes Katie I think you should have a cell phone too but then who am I to say that . Just your GREAT Grandma but we have to go along with what your parents think. I will be happy to donate towards it. Also its fun to see you back on your blog. I missed it.

Anonymous said...

Oh Katie I think you should get one too. I am sure your mom won't like me but I had a cell phone when I was 12.
Lindsey

Anonymous said...

Is this my Lindsey (or some other Lindsey) that says she had a cell phone at the age of 12??? I am not sure that is correct anyway I think that twelve is too young. Auntie Sheri