Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Fav Shows

O.K, I have two new favorite shows now. They are Lost and American Idol. So one of my favorites on American Idol went home on the last episode. Her name was Joanna. She was a plus size model and had a good reason to be there. But now I guess I like that Kady girl now. My favorite guy on American Idol is Checkezie (if that's how you would spell his name). I guess he is just cool and a good singer. Who is your favorite person on American Idol?

For Lost, I guess I am just getting really addicted and getting in to it. I record all of them. The last episode was all about Kate. When she was on the island and after she got of the island (I think, that episode was really confusing). Anyway it is really really good. My mom said it is supposed to go until 2010! I'm really excited!

2 comments:

polkadottie123 said...

i dont really watch american idol, but is it good?

G'ma S said...

hey infinity girl...i'm likin chickeezee too... but realistically, he'll never last ---gotta stick with David. :-)