Wednesday, April 23, 2008

8 More Days!

I can't believe it! There's only 8 more days until my birthday! So I thought I would give you guys a list of what I want, just in case you wanted to know.

1. Cell Phone-Duh!
2. ipod nano
3. Clothes from American Eagle and Hollister- sweatshirts mostly (they are at the mall fyi)
4. One of those blankets where you get two fabrics and then you cut slots in the sides then tie them together, I really want one of those!
5. Webkinz- I want the kangaroo and the chocolate lab and the cocker spaniel, if you can't find any of those, just get me one that you think I would like! But I already have the pig and the golden retriever.

2 comments:

TBRKO said...

Allright Katelyn, just to help you get a webkinz, I have seen the chocolate lab at the Hallmark in the Center Mall.

Katelyn said...

Oh, thanks! I'll tell people that!