Monday, August 18, 2008

Biking

Well yesterday I sorta taught Kennedy how to ride her bike! My dad started to teach her last summer and she hasn't rode her bike since. She said she hated it and still does. My mom had to drop something off at a friend of ours that lives by our house and said we could come. I was on the computer and didn't know they left. My mom and dad took the car (I thought they took Kennedy with them). And Carter and Cooper walked Emme. So I went downstairs expecting to leave, and they we all gone. So I jumped on my bike and rode over there. When I got there my dad told me that Kennedy was in her room. So he made me go back to our house and get her. When I got there I knew she would want to go there. So I said your going to ride your bike over there with me. She did NOT want to at all. But I put a helmet and elbow and knee pads on her and we practiced. We first started on the grass, then the road. So she went on the road and ran into the curb. So we had to practice steering. But then she got it. Then we started to head over there. I ended up walking (I actually ran) because she couldn't start off on her own. But anyway she was really good and rode all the way over there. She just doesn't really know how to stop. But never fell! She did great but says she still hates it. Typical Kennedy!

No comments: