Sunday, April 12, 2009

Birthday List!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok here is my birthday list for this year......


-Body Pillow(**ask my mom about it)
-Bean Bags for My Room(**also ask my mom)
-CLOTHES!!!!
-A new toothbrush!-the ones that have the rubbery stuff on the outside of the fuzzy part!
-A Coffee Mug/Thermos
-The Hannah Montana Movie Soundtrack!
-A Make-Up Bag(**ask my mom)(:
-MONEY!!!
-An Orange Mac Laptop...the only reason why I REALLY need a laptop is our computer at home is slowly crashing..and I've wanted one for a REALLY long time(:
-A nice Video Camera! (so I can make more videos!!!)
-A White Nintendo DS with the games-Nintendogs and My Secret Journal..and any others that I might Like!
-The Medal of Honor Game for the Nintendo Game Cube or PS2.
-A Nice White Desk that will fit in my room(**you should probably ask my mom on that one too)
-Lots of HERSHEY'S Chocolate!!!
-Gum! -The Minty kind Please!
-FOR MY MOTHER DEAREST!!!!-you know that I'm very upset about you leaving over my Birthday soooo.... I was thinking maybe you could give my a little extra something to make it up and I think you should let me get a new phone early..cause I REALLY want the GLEAM(ann's phone)! Like REALLLY badly.....and OMG! I just went online and it's only 20 bucks!! ohhhhhh MAMA MIA!!!


**- My mom will be leaving for Africa on April 28th! So try to ask her before then!!!!

THANKS!!!(:

No comments: